Jam Rolls

I'm working on some really exciting projects. All related to the love and passion of my life- Food! The only aspect of my life that has remained constant is my innate love for food. It has sustained my body, my soul, and practically my  whole life. When I look back, I realise I'm happiest when I'm in the kitchen surrounded by my pots and pans. I remember a quote by one of my favourite writer, Ben Okri –

We plan our lives according to a dream that came to us in our childhood,

and we find that life alters our plans.
And yet, at the end, from a rare height,

we also see that our dream was our fate.

It's just that providence had other ideas as to how we would get there.

Destiny plans a different route,

or turns the dream around,

as if it were a riddle,

and fulfills the dream in ways we couldn't have expected.

It fills me with gratitude for this blessing and to be able to do what I love the most. And I’m even luckier to be surrounded by people who support me and share my vision.





Anyway, the weekend is here and it also means there has to be some fun baking and here I'm sharing today the recipe of a jam filled rolls. These absolutely stunning rolls, are soft, pillow-y,  and sticky with jam. Cute as a button to the eyes and they sure  are  going to bring a smile on the table and what better than treat your loved ones on a sunday morning with these beauties.


I have filled these with a fig and cinnamon jam but really you can just use any jam that you have in your pantry, orange marmalade for that beautiful citrusy flavour or mango jam for a beautiful tropical taste. These rolls are very addictive and they are gorgeous to taste. 




It is the weekend, indulge in these gorgeous rolls, put your feet up and relax!!!! 

Do share your feedback or any comments you have below.

Follow me on Instagram: @kashmirinath





Comments

Popular Posts