Wholewheat Savoury Crepes



If you are like me, who love good food but don't fancy spending too much time in front of the stove. I know, you must be thinking, how in the world does one get delicious food without investing time? well, the trick is to find recipes, which do not eat into your time too much and the other trick is to always have some basic ingredients stocked in the pantry. If you follow my blog, you will find that most of my recipes not time consuming yet it delivers excellent taste every time. 
Sharing a recipe for a easy but absolutely delicious taste. These delicate crepes have wonderful hint of spices, ginger and cilantro . super healthy and has no eggs either , I added a spoonful of yogurt but if you want to make it completely vegan, replace the yogurt with 1 tbsp of flax seed powder.   I had these for lunch today, between my work, a refreshingly light and healthy meal with out too much fuss. A spicy, piquant raw mango, tomato ,chilli and curry leaves chutney accompanied the crepes and a glass of iced match latte. There you go, another quick and easy recipe and I love the crisp edges, let me how you like this recipe.






If you try this recipe, we would love to hear your feedback.
 Connect with us on Instagram @kashmirinath
Thank you to Magik Cook for sponsoring this post.

Comments

Popular Posts